Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Best Almost-Instant Manicure:


Most everyone knows that I love painting nails, and that I'm a sucker for bright, happy, cutesy colors. Those are all well and good for toenails, but for my hands, I prefer something a bit less distracting. Enter Borghese nail lacquer in Angelica Blush. In just the right shade of translucent pink, it is very pretty without looking unnatural. So, you just start with clean, filed nails, sweep on a coat of polish, and voila! Perfect!

3 comments:

joshthecollegekid said...

i myself prefer naisl clean, but i have umm....hehe.."experimented"...with different nail colors...

Megan said...

That is a cute shade, not pepto bismol, not rigor mortis, and not frostbite! Pinks are so hard, especially the really light ones. A great shade for hands.

(though I still prefer the bright green!)

His Handmaidens said...

Hannah, I need your permission on something with gingerbread mushroom.
Go there and check it out on the latest post.
Jillian