- It is appropriate and acceptable to kill your black neighbor if they are an inconvenience to you.
- It is appropriate and acceptable to kill your black neighbor, in the case that you already have several black neighbors, and an additional one would be burdensome to your lifestyle.
- If one person enjoys and lives peaceably with his or her black neighbor, and another person decides it would be best to kill his or her own black neighbor, the former person must respect the decision of the latter.
- A black person is, in fact not a person at all, owing to the color of his or her skin.
- Whether or not one kills his or her black neighbor is up to his or her own discretion.
- It is appropriate and acceptable to kill your black neighbor if he or she has a disability you believe detracts from his or her quality of life (being black is a good place to start).
- Whether or not one kills his or her black neighbor has nothing to do with their opinion of black people as a group, but rather that particular one.
- It is appropriate and acceptable to kill your black neighbor, if you believe that he or she may be detrimental to your health
Remember to help yourselves to the literature and weapons on the back table, and remember to call your local Planned Neighborhood office for confidential advice in your decision regarding your black neighbor and your rights!
Now, imagine if we viewed babies the same way. In our society decades ago, black people were denied certain rights and liberties solely because they had skin of another color. In our society today, thousands of people are tortured and killed merely because they on the other side of their mother's abdominal wall.
Yes, sadly, we are that much stupid.