Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Sun is Out...

And today we went to several great garage sales. We found a baby carrier, bouncer, tub, and a Boppy pillow, all of which I had been going to register for. Hooray!
And today, for the first time ever, I had two complete strangers ask when I was due. I finally look pregnant (not just like I've been hitting on the donuts too often)! 'bout time, because Thursday marked seven months. So far, things have seemed to go by very quickly. It's hard to believe that, in a just a couple more months, little Sean will be here to meet us!

2 comments:

Tina Vestal said...

How fun Hannah!
It is so exciting. Don't you just love him so much already? What a blessing and a miracle.
I love you,
Mom

Hannah said...

Oh yes! When he gets so active, it's like he's already got a personality of his own, and I can't wait to see who he is going to be!