Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wee Bit of Me


{one} what color is your kitchen?
since it's a rental, the walls are white, but I like sprucing it up with bits of apple green and cherry red
{two} do you have a good luck charm?
probably my Pampered Chef Mix-n-Scrape

{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
always pen. especially Uniball. I love that smooth ink and perfect color. (black)

{four}
can you use chopsticks?
I usually only use them at HuHot or Genki, but I've gotten a lot faster with them lately

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
baths so I can relax, showers to feel clean and energized

{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
I prefer Ranch, but also really like sesame, and balsamic vinaigrette

{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
I've wasted my time in many ways; that is not one of them

{eight} do you have any allergies?
not a one

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
crunchy for my toast, creamy for recipes

{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
I haven't; hope I won't have to, either

No comments: